Sunday, January 17, 2010

Big Gram




A wonderful woman, Mother, Grandmother & Great Grandmother passed away yesterday at the age of 93. Big Gram(name was coined by J-Rod @ the age of 2) Malibubarbie41's Grandmother left us yesterday for a much better place I'm sure. All the years I have known this woman she has been nothing less then kind, generous and loving to everyone she has known including me. She was the Mother of 5 children, 12 grand children & 17 great grand children. I've never before seen so much love in one family before. Definitely something to behold. I really don't want to get any more emotional than I already am so I just want to leave you with this poem by Judith Karen Bulock called Remember Me.

Remember me when flowers bloom
Early in the spring
Remember me on sunny days
In the fun that summer brings

Remember me in the fall
As you walk through the leaves of gold
And in the wintertime-remember me
In the stories that are told

But most of all remember
Each day-right from the start
I will be forever near
For I live within your heart

WE LOVE YOU BIG GRAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment