Sunday, February 21, 2010

Little Update


Well since my first 1 on 1 session with Bodeye2 on February 17th here are my results. Yes I know that's not many games at all to base anything on yet.........but I do feel really good about most of the moves I am making on the virtual felt. Definitely just have to get the volume up BIG time.


One last little tid bit. I know we shouldn't ever get fixated on just 1 days results because that really doesn't matter in the long run, but I feel if there is ever anything that can help you get into a more positive and confident mindset then why not do it. That's why I am posting today's results. As you will see I did not get many games in again due to family obligations which I have had many of this week since the 1 on 1 session, but as you family guys know....It just comes with the territory.



Soon this is gonna be my theme song BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment