Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Bark Stop & Tuesday Night @ Rocknes


Finally our damn Bark Stop came today. You are probably wondering what the hell a Bark Stop is right? It's exactly what you think it is. It's a professional ultrasonic dog trainer that helps stop your little yappers from yapping all the damn time. Thank you Viatek for making such a wonderful device.

Now as you may or may not know Tuesday night is Rocknes Night out for the BRAIN household. You also probably know our old server Tony decided to get a real job @ the Justice Center so we are in need of a good server desperately and I think we have found her. She has waited on us every Tuesday since Tony's departure and her name is Alyssa. Not sure if I spelled it right or not but I will check tonight. I'm also gonna see if she will let me get a picture of her so I can post it for everyone to see, even the Lesbins that may be reading this. What's a Lesbin you ask? Great question. Well I'm not really sure how the topic came up about girls liking other girls but the Snake(8 year old son) said "Oh yeah I know all about those people. They are called Lesbin's". lol!!! ROFL!!! He thought Lesbians were called Lesbins. That was one of the funniest things I have heard in a really long time but I guess you just had to be there.

Also special shout outs to my good friend as well as on-line Poker Pro Jotagran49. Probably the hottest MTT player going right now. This guy has shipped soooo many damn CHEEZEBURGERS he needs to start his own chain of McDonald's. This guy has already profited over $64K........And that was just in January. So SICK!!! Great work bro. Don't forget to let me know when we are celebrating your success.

Lastly I am still waiting for another well known on-line Poker Pro to holla at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment