Saturday, April 10, 2010

WSOP Main Event & March MTT Leaderboard


So tomorrow I plan on playing in the $1.10 Main Event Seat Qualifier Tournament which gives away 5 $12K Packages to the 2010 Main Event. There are already 19,000 players signed up for it. Full Tilt is allowing 100,000 to enter. This should be a pretty long tourney if I can manage to go deep so I plan on mixing in a bunch of 90 Mans along with it.


I will also be playing in March TLB Freeroll. As I mentioned in a previous post I thought I may make it into the top 200 on the Leaderboard last month and get my chance to play with the other 199 BIG Boys on Full Tilt. Well I made it. I came in 186th Place. lol!!! If I can somehow maneuver my way through this SHARK infested field I can ship another $12K Winners Choice Package. Wish me luck on shipping $24K CHEEZEBURGERS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment