Saturday, March 13, 2010

Back At It

Sorry it's been so long since I updated. As you know my Dad has been in the Hospital. Today was his for 14th day in. That just sucks. Anyway he was discharged today. Thank GOD. He was totally starting to freak out being cooped up for sooo long. I would like to thank all of you who had him in your thoughts.

Time to really start focusing now. I definitely will be updating more. I will post an update of my goals for the half way point of the month on Monday. I also need to take a look and see where I stand as far as the goals me and my number 1 student sgthatzo set a few months ago.
Oh.....Yes this is what he looks like when he plays online poker. As far as our goals go I am on step 2 of it. I need to profit $1200-$1300 on the $6.50 90 Man KO Tourneys. As soon as that is accomplished I can start grinding the $12 + $1 90 Mans. I will actually just have to mix those in with the $6.50 90 mans because of the time I have to play. They just don't load quick enough. Anyway I plan on playing 80 games tomorrow. That will be extremely tough for me to do but It ain't Nothin' But A "G" Thang BABY!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment